Website Owner maintains this website as a public service for the informational benefit and use of the public. The real estate listings accessible through the Website are those provided by individual REALTOR® members of Website Owner. In the event you have an interest in a listing appearing in the Website, you are directed to contact the listing agent identified. The listing agent will then be able to provide the most accurate, complete, and timely information for the listing.
- Limitations on Use
- You further agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose, in Website Owner's sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Website Owner's infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content from the Website without Website Owner's express prior written consent and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website; or
- bypass Website Owner's robot exclusion headers or other measures Website Owner may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- Representations and Warranties.
The representations and statements contained in the respective real estate listings displayed on the Website are made based upon the investigations conducted by or through the listing agent identified in each respective real estate listing. The information contained in the listings is not, and will not be verified by the Website Owner. Therefore, Website Owner does not, in any manner, warrant, guarantee, and/or otherwise represent that any statement contained in any listing accessible through the Website is accurate, timely, complete and/or meets any federal, state, and/or local disclosure requirements pertaining to real property. It likewise does not assume and it specifically disclaims any liability for the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of the information contained herein.
- Links to Other Websites
- Terms for Creation of a Link
- If you create a Link, Your Website shall not:
- Create frames around the Website or otherwise alter the visual presentation of the Website.
- Expressly state or otherwise imply that Website Owner is endorsing you, your products or services, or the content of Your Website.
- Expressly state or otherwise imply an affiliation between you and Website Owner without the prior written consent of Website Owner.
- Misrepresent your relationship with Website Owner or present false or misleading impressions about Website Owner's products or services.
- Disparage the Website or the Website Owner or display the Link in a manner that that diminishes Website Owner's goodwill.
- (f)Include or display any material which is immoral, unethical, illegal or inappropriate for a professional website.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are not a publisher, distributor, agent, partner, franchiser or endorser of the Website, and Website Owner is not a publisher, distributor, agent, franchiser or endorser of Your Website. Website Owner retains exclusive editorial control over the Website and has the right to make administrative or operational decisions it deems necessary or desirable in the normal course of business.
- You warrant to Website Owner that (1) you have duly registered the domain name of Your Website with all applicable authorities and/or have a license to use Your Website, and you possess all rights necessary to use such the domain name for Your Website, and (2) the content of and materials placed on or within Your Website, and any hyperlinks on Your Website, do not and will not (i) infringe upon or violate any United States copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary right of a third party, or (ii) violate any applicable law, statute, regulation, or non-proprietary right of a third party.
- Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the trademarks of Website Owner (the "Marks"), the Website, Information, and the content and look and feel of the Website, to the extent protectable, are proprietary, original works of authorship of Website Owner, or licensors of Website Owner, protected under United States and worldwide copyright, trademark, and trade secret laws of general applicability. You further acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in and to the Marks, the Website, and the content and look and feel of the Website are and shall remain with Website Owner or its licensors. You agree not to contest or infringe these rights, directly or indirectly, at any time. Without the prior written consent of Website Owner, your modification of the content, use of the content on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use, violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of Website Owner or its licensors, and is prohibited. Except as expressly provided under this Agreement, you may not use on any website, including Your Website, or on any other materials, the Marks, or any other trademarks or copyrighted materials appearing on the Website, including without limitation any logos, without the express prior written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright.
- Interruptions in Service
The Website and access to the content of the Website may from time-to-time be unavailable to you or users of Your Website, whether because of technical failures or interruptions, intentional downtime for service or changes to the Website, or otherwise. You agree that Website Owner shall have no liability of any nature to you or any third party for any modifications to the Website, and any interruption or unavailability of access to the Website or its content.
- No Warranties; Exclusion of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND EXPRESSLY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON ANY AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO ANY REAL ESTATE LISTING, CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WEBSITE OWNER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, OR TIMELINESS OF THE DATA, METHODS, OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. WEBSITE OWNER DOES NOT WARRANT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WEBSITE OWNER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WEBSITE OWNER BE LIABLE TO YOU, ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE OR YOUR WEBSITE, OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. ANY INFORMATION YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, YOUR WEBSITE, LOSS OF DATA, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF PERSONAL RECORDS, THE RELIANCE UPON OR USE OF INFORMATION, PRODOCTS OR SERVICES APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE OR A LINKED WEBSITE, OR OTHER PERSONAL LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE OR A LINKED WEBSITE.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WEBSITE OWNER BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE OR YOUR WEBSITE, OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE, OR DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, GENERAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, AND INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR LOST REVENUE, CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY THE USE OR RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY ERROR OR OMISSION, OR OTHERWISE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR WEBSITE OWNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Website Owner may collect information about you to enhance the Website and make it easier and more efficient for you to use the Website. For instance, Website Owner may gather certain usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Website, length of stay and other anonymous data. This data helps Website Owner determine usage levels on different parts of Website and to conduct other internal research. In addition, Website Owner may aggregate such data and disclose it in an anonymous manner to third parties or as required by law.
The Website also employs cookies. In general, a "cookie" is a small piece of text data stored on your computer by a website, to give your computer a unique identity while the Website performs certain processes, such as filling an online member form, or calculating the number of unique visitors at a given time. Cookies may contain personal information, like email addresses, usernames, or passwords, or completely anonymous information, like a randomly generated number. They may be deleted once you leave a site, a section of a site, or close the browser; or they may remain, so that the Website remembers you the next time you visit that site.
Most browsers allow you to decline cookies automatically or to accept or decline each cookie individually. If you choose to decline cookies from the Website, however, you may not be able to use some sections of the Website or it may hinder the Website's functions.
As a matter of policy, Website Owner will not sell, share, or rent information about you or your business collected on the Website in ways different from the following.
- Website Owner may disclose such information collected if you consent to such disclosure.
- Website Owner may share or license information that you provide with Website Owner members or subscribers, or to third parties.
- Website Owner may disclose such information to companies and individuals employed to perform services on behalf of Website Owner, for instance analyzing data, maintaining servers or hosting the Website. These companies and individuals will have access to your information only to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- Website Owner may also disclose information to the government or third parties when Website Owner, in its sole discretion, believes it is necessary or appropriate in connection with activity that is illegal or may expose Website Owner, or you, to liability or to protect users or the public.
- Website Owner may disclose and transfer information collected from you to a third party who acquires all or substantially all of Website Owner's business or operations.
- If you provide any information to this Website, you may review, update, correct or change it by contacting Website Owner directly.
If you believe that a copyright work that you own, or have an exclusive license to, is accessible on this Website without your permission you may notify us by contacting our designated agent listed below. All such inquiries must include the information specified in Title 17, United States Code, Section 512.
Designated Agents: Wyoming Multiple Listing Service, 951 Werner Court, Suite 209, Casper, WY 82601 307-237-1670
- Use of Mortgage Calculation Tools
The mortgage calculation tools available on the Website are for demonstration purposes only, and are not an offer to lend. Interest rates shown may differ from actual market interest rates. Website Owner does not guarantee the accuracy, sufficiency, correctness, veracity, completeness, or timeliness of such service. You are responsible for confirming the sufficiency and reliability of any such service.
- There are no third party beneficiaries of these Terms and Conditions.